narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week

4 posters

Go down

SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week Empty SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week

Post  doesnt matter Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Thought I'd post it here as well..but we started the Narutard Club Member of the Week on SPP. And I just wanted to announce it here as well...hope that's okay Gamakichi.

This week's Club Member of the week is you Gamakichi!! Congrats and thanks for all of your hard work putting this site up for us!! I love you cheers

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week Empty Re: SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week

Post  Gamakichi Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, first there's no problem at all placing it here Very Happy. That is the main aim of this forum. Second, I'm speechless. Can't thank you all enough though I'm a bit skeptic to why was I elected cause I'm always so off everywhere LOL...

Maybe this nomination, gives a boom to this forum aswell. That would be awesome.

Was I nominated by several users?? How was it processed the election? I'm curious as hell XD
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

https://sppnarutardsclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week Empty Re: SPP's Narutard's Club Member of the Week

Post  doesnt matter Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 pm

lol! Well, you were nominated more than anyone else in the club..we appreciate what you've done here Gamakichi!!!
We started it last week...I asked that someone be recognized and appreciated each week and you got the most votes for this week!!
So we will be doing it again..I post the next Club Member of the Week on Sunday!! So feel free to send your nomination to me in the club forum or P.M. me there. And it's up to the club if they'd like to send you anything or just send you a congrats! So as you know I shall shower you in (perhaps) useless SPP stuff geek
Just another way to get the club involved there and here!! Smile
So again, congrats Gamakichi..you deserve it!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm

LOL, ok. I won't run again for another mandate xD. Fell free to open a new topic here too if you want. I think it's a good idea havind these contests Very Happy.
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 pm

lol!
and thanks..I like having the contests too!!

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Gamakichi wrote:Well, first there's no problem at all placing it here Very Happy. That is the main aim of this forum. Second, I'm speechless. Can't thank you all enough though I'm a bit skeptic to why was I elected cause I'm always so off everywhere LOL...

Maybe this nomination, gives a boom to this forum aswell. That would be awesome.

Was I nominated by several users?? How was it processed the election? I'm curious as hell XD
I nominated you Kiba simply cause I thought you deserved it. You created an awesome website for us all. Is not about how much you play with your pet or how many friends you have it's about how narutarded you are XD cheers
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie P Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:00 am

jusnoneko wrote:
Gamakichi wrote:Well, first there's no problem at all placing it here Very Happy. That is the main aim of this forum. Second, I'm speechless. Can't thank you all enough though I'm a bit skeptic to why was I elected cause I'm always so off everywhere LOL...

I nominated you Kiba simply cause I thought you deserved it. You created an awesome website for us all. Is not about how much you play with your pet or how many friends you have it's about how narutarded you are XD cheers

LOL that's very true and that was my exact reasoning Very Happy cheers
Debbie P
Debbie P

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamakichi Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:31 am

oh you guys Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Gamakichi
Gamakichi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down