narutards SPP club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Anime and Manga

4 posters

Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty Other Anime and Manga

Post  Jus' Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 am

I decided to create this topic so we can discuss other anime and manga. Ask, recommend and share your opinion about others anime/manga and, obviously, feel free to list your fav ones or the ones you are watching at the moment.
Question Question
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty other anime/magna

Post  doesnt matter Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

I've just started reading Loveless. I bought the series on dvd..but have not started watching it yet. I've been reading it online as often as I can on Magnafox.com. It's Shounen Ai(mild yaoi) kind of magna, but it's really awesome. I absolutely love it I love you . Here's the link to the description if you haven't heard of it or may be interested in reading it. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/loveless/

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty Re: Other Anime and Manga

Post  Jus' Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 pm

ninjajen wrote:I've just started reading Loveless. I bought the series on dvd..but have not started watching it yet. I've been reading it online as often as I can on Magnafox.com. It's Shounen Ai(mild yaoi) kind of magna, but it's really awesome. I absolutely love it I love you . Here's the link to the description if you haven't heard of it or may be interested in reading it. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/loveless/
I've seen Loveless too. I liked the idea of fighters and sacrifices, it was quite an interesting concept XD
Try watching/reading Gravitation or Junjou Romantica, I think you might like them as well (they are both shonen-ai) XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty thanks Jus....

Post  doesnt matter Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am

muwahahahaaa Twisted Evil ...I own all there is available of Junjou Romantica. I have all of the magnas available in english. Gravitation has been recommended to me before..so I will definitely check it out since you recommended it in the same sentence as Junjou I love you

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 am

I got hoocked up on Durarara!!! atm Is anyone else reading/watching it? Izaya and Shizuo crack me up XD
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Post  doesnt matter Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Hmmm, just looked it up on Wikipedia..sounds interesting enough. I shall take a look sometime.

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remlek Wed May 12, 2010 6:47 am

I'm currently watching Shakugan no Shana, and it's awesome! You should check it out.

A friend told me to read +Anima, but since it's so long, I'm still not sure about it. ^^;

I've never heard of the ones you've mentioned so far, though. ;3
Remlek
Remlek

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com ~ username: Cielmer3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 am

Remlek wrote:I'm currently watching Shakugan no Shana, and it's awesome! You should check it out.

A friend told me to read +Anima, but since it's so long, I'm still not sure about it. ^^;

I've never heard of the ones you've mentioned so far, though. ;3

I heard people mention it couple of times but remember reading the summary and thinking it's a bit too girly for me. no? what's the plot like? is there a lot of action, apart from that girl with the sword?
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

Post  doesnt matter Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 am

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB~ love it. LOL.
Just read through the first chapter today. It's turning out to be well worth my valuable time (*coughcoughatworkcoughcough*) and is just a good read. I will post more on it as I read through more of it...which may take me forever as I have the attention span of a cat and get distracted easily. Other Anime and Manga Catgif10

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jus' Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Jen-san wrote:OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB~ love it. LOL.
Just read through the first chapter today. It's turning out to be well worth my valuable time (*coughcoughatworkcoughcough*) and is just a good read. I will post more on it as I read through more of it...which may take me forever as I have the attention span of a cat and get distracted easily. Other Anime and Manga Catgif10

Glad you like it so far! I thought it was hilarious when I first read it XD (As I mentioned before check the animated version as well when you have time. It's even more funny when it's animated)
Jus'
Jus'

Back to top Go down

Other Anime and Manga Empty Jus..

Post  doesnt matter Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Jus' wrote:
Glad you like it so far! I thought it was hilarious when I first read it XD (As I mentioned before check the animated version as well when you have time. It's even more funny when it's animated)

I do love it~thanks for the recommend Jus! And hopefully I will find some time to watch the anime while I'm off of work next week. cheers

doesnt matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nani Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 am

So, I do not know, if someone reds this, but I just wanted to talk a bit. ;D
Does anyone already read Bleach chapter 422?? Gnaa, I do not know anyone who does but I really want to talk about it. xD What a Face
Nani
Nani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down